Sunday, October 6, 2013

Connectivity




What does the cosmos suggest to you?
This video is beautifully produced. It is a symphony for the New Age. It hints at significance, joining and potential. It brings chills to the back of the neck and trembling in the belly, as do the Olympics, a good opera, a look at the night sky, a solo performance of "What a Wonderful World" (Louis Armstrong). Man's potential might just be worshiped in itself.

But...

I would rather be a sheep owned by that Good Shepherd Jesus, and hunkering down in the damp and chill with fellow travelers of like faith and hope and discipleship. Come what may.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcuhTxxBOvA



1 comment:

  1. Dear Doug
    I cannot agree more. Living in Jesus, walking with Him daily, depending on Him for every breath I take and loving Him with my whole heart are priceless. Yes, I would rather gather riches where moth and rust don't destroy!
    Blessings XX
    Mia

    ReplyDelete